Sunday, November 26, 2017

Summer/Fall of 2017

This has been a truly amazing and crazy summer. Mara became more beautiful.


Shay just kept getting more awesome. 



Ardreth was sold. If you have not seen Ardreth's video, you should. My editing skills have vastly improved. 


Latte kept enjoying being a broodmare. (That is, until it was time to wean.)




I acquired a Section B big enough for me to jump and play with as much as I like. Her name is Midnight Promise Me Mocha. No joke, I now have two palomino mares named Latte and Mocha. 



Latte is in foal to Glenhaven Amadeus, due April 25th. This baby must be bigger than Mara, Latte was not this round last November. Amadeus is 14.2 hands high, Mara's dad was only 13.2 hands high. I'm hoping Latte does the same fantastic job with delivery, although ideally I would be allowed to see it this time!

I am thankful for all that God has blessed me with. Life is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment